SubjectRe: Driver access ito PCI card memory space question.

I want to thank everyone for helping me get my Solaris driver
running under Linux.

It's taken three days, but it appears to be working, it passes all
my hardware diagnostics and I'm ready to hook it up to the
application layer. I think going from knowing NOTHING about the
Linux kernel to a working PCI bus driver in three days is not too
shabby.

The Rubini and Corbet book helped a LOT, but it helped more after
I knew what I was doing a bit.

I suspect I'll be back when I start implementing the DMA part.

Hey! what RPM do I install so I can get man pages for kernel
functions? A man page for readl() sure would have been useful.

Thanks a million folks!!!

-Alan

--
- Alan Kilian <kilian(at)timelogic.com>
Director of Bioinformatics, TimeLogic Corporation 763-449-7622