    Mr Greg  Mahmond
    Merith Int Bank,
    234 bayo st

    Request For Foreign Partner

    Dear freind,

    I am sure will be surprise to read this from me having
    not met me before i made up my mind to contact you,
    after concluding that there is no other way to reach
    you as i got your contact from web site/business
    directory at the chambers of commerce and industry

    I sincerely write to seek your co-operation and trust
    to enable my colleagues and I carry out an urgent
    business opportunity in my department.

    I work with the Merith International Bank; currently I
    am the senior manager of bills and exchange at the
    foreign remittance department of my bank.

    I was the account officer to one Mr. Ali .B. Ashraff
    who died along with his family on the 8th of November
    1999, in an ADC Boeing 727 plane crash at Egirin
    River. All 141 passengers on board were feared dead.

    He left in his domiciliary account the total sum of
    $15.5million Fifteen million five hundred thousand USA
    Dollars. Since the management got the information of
    his death we have been expecting any of his relation
    or his next of kin to come up and claim his money.

    Unfortunately from the day of his death till the time
    of this letter none of his relation or friends has
    come up for the claim. The banking and financial law
    of Mrieth International Bank, Stipulates that if such
    fund remained unclaimed after a period of four (4
    years)it will be transferred into the bank treasury as
    unclaimed bill.

    On this discovery , I and two other senior staffs now
    decided do business with you and release the money to
    you as the next of kin to Ali .B. Ashraff, for safety
    and subsequent disbursement.

    I will soon proceed for my retirement leave this year,
    and I personally do not want this fund to be
    transferred into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.

    That is why I wanted the fund to be move out of the
    bank before I proceed on my retirement from the
    banking services.

    The need for a foreigner as next of kin in this
    project is occasioned by the fact that the customer
    Ali .B. Ashraff was a foreigner and a Nigerian cannot
    stand as his next of kin or heir. We have agreed that
    30% of the Fund would be for you as foreign
    partner,and 10% will be deducted for any expencies we
    may both incured on the process of the transaction and
    60% will be for me and my partner,and thereafter my
    colleague and I will visit your country for
    disbursement according to the percentages indicated.

    To enable the immediate transfer of the fund into your
    nominated account, you will first apply to the bank as
    the next of kin of the deceased, indicating your bank
    account number and location wherein the money will be

    Upon receipt of your acknowledgement indicating your
    interest, I will send to you the text of the
    application that you will send to the Merith
    International Bank authority for an approval to
    submit your claims.

    Send your reply through my direct mail box,indicating
    your direct Fax and telephone numbers for effective
    communication that this transaction needs,and your
    account in which the fund will be transfered into.i
    will do send to you my mobile line as we proceed in
    this venture for security reason.

    all replies should be in this
    Looking forward to urgently hearing from you.

    Yours faitfully
    Mr Greg Mahmond
    Merith Int Bank

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:06    [W:0.022 / U:1.400 seconds]