Subjecthello
Mr Greg  Mahmond
Merith Int Bank,
234 bayo st
Ikeja-Lagos,
Niger

Request For Foreign Partner

Dear freind,

I am sure will be surprise to read this from me having
not met me before i made up my mind to contact you,
after concluding that there is no other way to reach
you as i got your contact from web site/business
directory at the chambers of commerce and industry
office.

I sincerely write to seek your co-operation and trust
to enable my colleagues and I carry out an urgent
business opportunity in my department.

I work with the Merith International Bank; currently I
am the senior manager of bills and exchange at the
foreign remittance department of my bank.

I was the account officer to one Mr. Ali .B. Ashraff
who died along with his family on the 8th of November
1999, in an ADC Boeing 727 plane crash at Egirin
River. All 141 passengers on board were feared dead.

He left in his domiciliary account the total sum of
$15.5million Fifteen million five hundred thousand USA
Dollars. Since the management got the information of
his death we have been expecting any of his relation
or his next of kin to come up and claim his money.

Unfortunately from the day of his death till the time
of this letter none of his relation or friends has
come up for the claim. The banking and financial law
of Mrieth International Bank, Stipulates that if such
fund remained unclaimed after a period of four (4
years)it will be transferred into the bank treasury as
unclaimed bill.

On this discovery , I and two other senior staffs now
decided do business with you and release the money to
you as the next of kin to Ali .B. Ashraff, for safety
and subsequent disbursement.

I will soon proceed for my retirement leave this year,
and I personally do not want this fund to be
transferred into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.

That is why I wanted the fund to be move out of the
bank before I proceed on my retirement from the
banking services.

The need for a foreigner as next of kin in this
project is occasioned by the fact that the customer
Ali .B. Ashraff was a foreigner and a Nigerian cannot
stand as his next of kin or heir. We have agreed that
30% of the Fund would be for you as foreign
partner,and 10% will be deducted for any expencies we
may both incured on the process of the transaction and
60% will be for me and my partner,and thereafter my
colleague and I will visit your country for
disbursement according to the percentages indicated.

To enable the immediate transfer of the fund into your
nominated account, you will first apply to the bank as
the next of kin of the deceased, indicating your bank
account number and location wherein the money will be
remitted.

Upon receipt of your acknowledgement indicating your
interest, I will send to you the text of the
application that you will send to the Merith
International Bank authority for an approval to
submit your claims.

Send your reply through my direct mail box,indicating
your direct Fax and telephone numbers for effective
communication that this transaction needs,and your
account in which the fund will be transfered into.i
will do send to you my mobile line as we proceed in
this venture for security reason.

all replies should be in this mailbox:-dr.greg@z6.com
Looking forward to urgently hearing from you.

Thanks

Yours faitfully
Mr Greg Mahmond
Merith Int Bank