    SubjectRe: [patch 2/3] lsm: add bsdjail module
    > Your filesystem handling code is completely superflous (and buggy).  Please
    > remove all the code dealing with chroot-lookalikes. In your userland script
    > you simpl have to clone(.., CLONE_NEWNS) to detach your namespace from your
    > parent, then you can lazly unmount all filesystems and setup your new namespace
    > before starting the jail. The added advantage is that you don't need any
    > cludges to keep the user from exiting the chroot.

    I definately would prefer to use namespaces. I had originally wanted to
    do a copy_namespace() in the module. That function is not exported,
    though. Is doing that in user-space really the right way to do it?

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:06    [W:0.045 / U:5.784 seconds]