SubjectRe: udev and devfs - The final word
Date

> One should do one's own research. If I'd done my own better, I would've
> found a better example than the one I posted previously. However, since
> you seem unwilling or unable to do your own homework, and I have nearly
> unlimited free time until next Monday,

lucky you; I wish I could say the same :(

> here's some more:
>
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-kernel&m=103696697201341&w=2
>
> Some parts of that post have been fixed. I haven't taken the time to read
> the rest of the thread (I don't remember that thread being very long).
>
> However, I'm all but positive the problems Viro points out in this post
> still apply:
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-kernel&m=107223747630894&w=2

May I ask you once more - please show me the _unsolvable_ parts.
Articles you quote discuss devfs shortcomings and design problems;
many of them are fixed; others can be fixed; none of them are
unfixable.

thank you

-andrey

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:59    [W:0.066 / U:0.732 seconds]