    SubjectMake the init-process look like the StarWars Credits
    Hi,

    I was wondering if there is a way to make the boot-process look
    StarWars-like:

    lalallaal
    llalalallalalalalalalalalala
    lalalalalalalaalallalalalalalalalallala

    and let it scroll up the screen. I would think that this could be done
    with the Framebuffer-Device. Maybe something like fblogo or so.

    Thanks,
    Niels

    --
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:59    [W:0.020 / U:1.248 seconds]