SubjectRe: [OT] Confirmation Spam Blocking was: List 'linux-dvb' closed to public posts
On Thu, 22 Jan 2004, David Ford wrote:

> Considering that Bayesian filters are useless against the new spam that
> is proliferating these days, that's laughable. Spam now comes with a
> good 5-10K of random dictionary words.

so we need to extend the Bayesian filters to deal with multi-word combos,
how many legit mail has those dictionary words in them? properly traind
their presence should help identify the spam.

not that you will ever see this (other then through the list) as I won't
respond to your confirmation message.

David Lang