SubjectRe: PPC KGDB changes and some help?
Date
Hi,

Here it is: ppc kgdb from timesys kernel is available at
http://kgdb.sourceforge.net/kgdb-2/linux-2.6.1-kgdb-2.1.0.tar.bz2

This is my attempt at extracting kgdb from TimeSys kernel. It works well in
TimeSys kernel, so blame me if above patch doesn't work.

ChangeLog:
2004-01-21 TimeSys Corporation
* kgdb on powerpc.

2004-01-21 Pavel Machek <pavel@suse.cz>
* Changes for coding conventions

2004-01-21 Tom Rini <trini@kernel.crashing.org>
* Added a prototype for kgdb8250_add_port.

--
Amit Kale
EmSysSoft (http://www.emsyssoft.com)