SubjectKernel 2.6.1 compilation error
Date

> I have had problems compiling the 2.6.1 Kernel and i get the following
> error when it reaches /fs/proc/array.c and the compiler halts.
>
> fs/proc/array.c: In function `proc_pid_stat':
> fs/proc/array.c:398: Unrecognizable insn:
> (insn/i 1329 1665 1659 (parallel[
> (set (reg:SI 0 eax)
> (asm_operands ("") ("=a") 0[
> (reg:DI 1 edx)
> ]
> [
> (asm_input:DI ("A"))
> ] ("include/linux/times.h") 38))
> (set (reg:SI 1 edx)
> (asm_operands ("") ("=d") 1[
> (reg:DI 1 edx)
> ]
> [
> (asm_input:DI ("A"))
> ] ("include/linux/times.h") 38))
> (clobber (reg:QI 19 dirflag))
> (clobber (reg:QI 18 fpsr))
> (clobber (reg:QI 17 flags))
> ] ) -1 (insn_list 1323 (nil))
> (nil))
> fs/proc/array.c:398: confused by earlier errors, bailing out
> make[2]: *** [fs/proc/array.o] Error 1
> make[1]: *** [fs/proc] Error 2
> make: *** [fs] Error 2
>
> Is this a Kernel bug?
>
> Other information on my system and other loaded modules is included below:
> <<err>>
> Regards,
> Eric

*****
The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in reliance of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. KPMG is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication
nor any delay in its receipt.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:00    [W:0.125 / U:0.064 seconds]