    SubjectRE: License question

    On 17-Jan-2004 David Schwartz wrote:
    >> > - Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
    >> > notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimers.
    > Sorry, that's an "additional restriction" not permitted under the GPL.

    These are in fact the points I wished your opinion about...
    Actually these are requirements (like others said), not
    use restrictions. btw, IANAL and IP rights are a minefield.
    Since their code is C++ I already rewote everything in C, but it
    also contains the binary firmwares which I can't rewrite. That's
    why I asked you about the license.
    It's likely Echoaudio will change the license in the next release
    to a dual GPL/custom license, so this will be no more an issue.

    Thanks for you answers.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:00    [W:0.021 / U:90.060 seconds]