Subjecta7n8x-x
Hello,

For ppl with problems with a7n8x-x with chipset nforce2, that have problems with ide driver, and the machines hangs up, the solution it's upgrade the bios for the last release from the asus ftpd, i'm using version 1007, with 1005, that it's the default version, if we disable the suport in the kernel, for Nvidia id chipset, the machine works, but we dont have dma enable, and becomes impossible to work, and if we enable it, the machine hangs up every time, in 2.4 series it crashes less, but in 2.6.1, if i just compile anything the machine goes down, just upgrade the bios to this version, if not resolve, try to disable the APIC suporte on bios.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:00    [W:0.406 / U:0.200 seconds]