SubjectRe: To whom should I submit Suspend patches?
Hi!

> Patrick has a new job and it seems to have swallowed him whole. To whom
> should I be submitting patches for Suspend itself? I was wanting to go
> wild submitting patches before my move to Canberra in three weeks time.
> I do have a BK tree I can put them in if it helps.

It depends...

...on what kind of patches. Fixes for current code adding no features
should go to me. If you want to patch swsusp2 into kernel, well, I
believe we are feature-frozen now. I'd probably be okay with you
taking over pmdisk and turning it into swsusp2, but I'd prefer to keep
simple swsusp for 2.6.

Anyway all of this needs to be decided by Andrew.
Pavel
[Johanka's followup: and *two* hearts?]