    SubjectRe: Linux-2.6.1
    Stewart Smith wrote:
    > On Fri, 2004-01-09 at 17:49, Linus Torvalds wrote:
    >>I'm going to be in Australia (and on airplanes) for the week, but we're
    >>all in the capable hands of Andrew, so why worry? The fact that I'm
    >>fleeing the country should in no way be construed as anything sinister at
    >>all, no siree. Nope. I'm innocent, and nobody saw me do it.
    > Isn't it just fleeing to better beer?

    Don't know about you, even my local supermarket has 10-12 microbrews,
    any of the beverage warehouses I can come up with at least 30 brewers
    with a selection of styles each, and most have 4-8 kegs of draft on tap
    for sale by the growler. I go for high-hopped ales, but there are lots
    of other goodies. Not to mention eight brew pubs close and another ten
    within an hour or so.

    "Other beer" I believe, I'll even buy "fewer bland beers," but not
    better beer in general. Unless you live in a dry state, of course.

    bill davidsen <>
    CTO TMR Associates, Inc

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:00    [W:0.042 / U:32.216 seconds]