SubjectRe: Linux-2.6.1
Stewart Smith wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-01-09 at 17:49, Linus Torvalds wrote:
>>I'm going to be in Australia (and on airplanes) for the week, but we're
>>all in the capable hands of Andrew, so why worry? The fact that I'm
>>fleeing the country should in no way be construed as anything sinister at
>>all, no siree. Nope. I'm innocent, and nobody saw me do it.
> Isn't it just fleeing to better beer?

Don't know about you, even my local supermarket has 10-12 microbrews,
any of the beverage warehouses I can come up with at least 30 brewers
with a selection of styles each, and most have 4-8 kegs of draft on tap
for sale by the growler. I go for high-hopped ales, but there are lots
of other goodies. Not to mention eight brew pubs close and another ten
within an hour or so.

"Other beer" I believe, I'll even buy "fewer bland beers," but not
better beer in general. Unless you live in a dry state, of course.

bill davidsen <>
CTO TMR Associates, Inc