SubjectRe: swapper: page allocation failure. order:3, mode:0x20

> Now e1000 uses TSO (and can regularly ask for 32kB+ kmallocs in
> interrupt context) perhaps we should look moving the rx buffer refill code
> into a context that can sleep. Then again its not like we can tolerate
> much latency in this code path, your rx ring will run out quite quickly :)

I hate to argue with myself, but thats crap. TSO only affects the TX
path and its buffers are created outside interrupt context. So it must be
a large MTU causing the failures, regardless it still makes sense to explore
rx skb refill outside of interrupt context idea.

Anton

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:59    [W:0.047 / U:0.696 seconds]