SubjectRe: Scaling noise
Here's a thought.  Maybe the next kernel summit needs to have a CC cluster
BOF or whatever. I'd be happy to show up, describe what it is that I see
and have you all try and poke holes in it. If the net result was that you
walked away with the same picture in your head that I have that would be
cool. Heck, I'll sponser it and buy beer and food if you like.

--
---