SubjectRe: Fix up power managment in 2.6

> > > I don't think PCI device support broke - Pat seems to have fixed up
> > > all that fairly nicely, so the driver model change should be
> > > transparent.
> >
> > As far as I can test, yes, at least UHCI looks broken :-(. It is true
> > that calling convention at PCI level did not change.
> UHCI is broken? How?
> Hey, I don't think that the USB code will work at all with suspend
> without just unloading the whole USB core.

Well, it did work okay in -test3. UHCI has support (leftover from APM
times or something like that), and it was properly called from suspend
sequence. USB devices were "disconnected/reconnected", but it all

Horseback riding is like software...
...vgf orggre jura vgf serr.