    SubjectRe: Fix up power managment in 2.6
    Hi!

    > > > I don't think PCI device support broke - Pat seems to have fixed up
    > > > all that fairly nicely, so the driver model change should be
    > > > transparent.
    > >
    > > As far as I can test, yes, at least UHCI looks broken :-(. It is true
    > > that calling convention at PCI level did not change.
    >
    > UHCI is broken? How?
    >
    > Hey, I don't think that the USB code will work at all with suspend
    > without just unloading the whole USB core.

    Well, it did work okay in -test3. UHCI has support (leftover from APM
    times or something like that), and it was properly called from suspend
    sequence. USB devices were "disconnected/reconnected", but it all
    worked.

    Pavel
    --
    Horseback riding is like software...