    SubjectRe: log-buf-len dynamic
    On Thu, 26 Sep 2003, Miles Bader wrote:

    > (Eric W. Biederman) writes:
    > > ARCH is barely distributed and architecturally it makes distributed
    > > merging hard.
    > Are you are kidding? Arch is _insanely_ good at handling both
    > distributed repositories and merging -- those are if anything its
    > greatest strengths. Everyday development of tla (the latest/greatest
    > arch implementation) involves many people with their own repositories,
    > merging back and forth.

    I definitely agree. It's about a couple of months that I'm playing with it
    and I have to say that it works great with distributed development. It
    basically born with that as the very first design rule. It also look very
    stable AFAICS. And, the old collection of shell scripts (that I didn't
    like in the beginning) is shaping out toward C code. In three words, I
    like it. I cannot compare it to bk because I never used it (not because
    of the license, and not even for political/personal reasons, but because I
    haven't had any time to do it in the past), and I am sure it still lacks
    of some useful features when matched with bk, but the fundamentals are
    definitely there.

    - Davide

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:48    [W:0.019 / U:3.488 seconds]