SubjectRe: [Swsusp-devel] Announce/Thanks: Nigel Cunningham to work full-time on Swsusp for a while.
Date
On Thursday 25 September 2003 12:27, Nigel Cunningham wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> This is to announce that LinuxFund.org (http://www.linuxfind.org)
> have kindly agreed to support me while I work on Software Suspend
> full time for a while, beginning 1 October.
>
> This development should lead to a faster completion of the 2.4
> version, and a faster release of the port to 2.6. Lord willing, a
> test version of Software Suspend for the 2.6 kernel that has all
> the features of the 2.4 version will be available within a couple
> of weeks.

This is wonderful news! Congratulations Nigel, thank you LinuxFund
... and congratulations to the rest of the community; we're very
fortunate for this.

--
Eric Altendorf // http://www.speedtoys.com/~eric