SubjectRe: Horiffic SPAM
> if you want to block mail you need to have your MTA return a 500 series
> error code when it gets a connection from that IP address, otherwise the
> sending MTA will just retry later, resulting in the problem described.

Adendum: 5xx error code for each RCPT command. Otherwise, some MTAs will
treat 5xx as 4xx.

I've been hit enough with this virus that I've blocked everyone except lkml
and exim lists (by IP) from this server (my backup will accept however and is
on a quicker line)

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:48    [W:0.046 / U:0.032 seconds]