    SubjectRe: Possible Kernel 2.4.22 Bug - Please advise
    In article <> you wrote:
    > to my ignorance on the topic, I finally got a booting kernel image. Yet,
    > with my new kernel, the boot sequence always fails to determine ip
    > information

    this is more for kernel development, less for user support. But: have you
    checked that both of your network cards have been found (with the same name
    es before)

    How do you assign the ip address in the first place? DHCP? MAybe you need
    some packet socket stuff in the kernel config. Check out the syslog files,
    especially /var/log/messages or /var/log/daemon.log or whatever it is called
    on rh

    eckes privat -
    Project Freefire -

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:48    [W:0.022 / U:31.136 seconds]