    From: linux-kernel-owner@vger.kernel.org
    [mailto:linux-kernel-owner@vger.kernel.org] On Behalf Of Markus Hästbacka
    Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2003 11:25 AM
    To: Justin Piszcz
    Subject: Re: Spam/LKML

    I've noticed this too. I get around 100 mails/day of the new "security
    update". And then I get 50 more which tell's me that some message could
    not be delivered, which is of course a lie. None of the mail's contain
    "To: ...snip..." and I think this happens because my mail adress is in
    LKML.

    Regards,
    ----
    Markus Hästbacka <midian@ihme.org>

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:48    [W:3.194 / U:1.124 seconds]