SubjectRe: 2.7 block ramblings (was Re: DMA for ide-scsi?)

This would require the generic mapping of disc labels away from the
current hdX/sdX to hdN where 0 =< N < 5. This issue will be mapping EDDS
which you are working on, and I tip my hat for what value it has left.

I will chat offline more in details to see where you are going and if I
can offer help from the T13 side of life.

Andre Hedrick
LAD Storage Consulting Group