    SubjectRE: People, not GPL [was: Re: Driver Model]

    David,

    Agreed the total intent by the author is to impose a restriction.
    Thus the author by default lost his/her right to use, period.
    Ironic, how imposing a usage restriction will terminate ones own write to
    use.

    Cheers,

    Andre Hedrick
    LAD Storage Consulting Group

    On Sat, 13 Sep 2003, David Schwartz wrote:

    > > If people put GPL_ONLY symbol exports in their code, that's their call
    > > to make, is it not? It's their code and they're free to say "well, this
    > > is my code, and if you use this symbol, I consider your stuff to be a
    > > derived work". Once again it's up to the lawyers to decide whether
    > > this has legal value or not.
    >
    > If it has legal value, then it's an additional restriction.
    >
    > DS
    >

    > -

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:48    [W:0.020 / U:60.192 seconds]