SubjectRe: bitkeeper comments
On Mon, Sep 01, 2003 at 11:26:55AM -0400, Albert Cahalan wrote:
> I'm OK with whatever ensures that somebody looking back
> through the BitKeeper logs isn't going to come to the
> conclusion that I broke something.
>
> Um, not everybody will grab updates from bkbits.net,
> right? Pardon me for being clueless about BitKeeper,
> but is there some command Andi or Linus could run?

Unfortunately the checkin comments themselves are not revision controlled.
You have to run a command on each repository that needs to be fixed,
if you send me the desired comments I'll post the command. Then if
Linus or Marcelo says do it I'll do it on bkbits.net. That should be good
enough, the logs there are what people tend to browse.
--
---