SubjectRe: [OT] Re: Euro-English
> OTH you might be right for european countries, I always think eg
> Scandinavian countries are far superior in english because they see,
> watch everything in english on TV, etc ... and I see it on myself, if I
> wouldn't have started watching movies in english and reading books in
> english I think I would be the same "no inglisch heare" ignorant like a
> lot of my friends in Austria
And that is the conclusion I think. Kids should be encouraged to listen,
watch, read in english. Discouraged to watch dubbed movies. My 6 years old
neice is totally transparent to languages. If she hears something in
english, that's fine, she even repeats the words and frases. If she hears
in japanesse (i showed her anime) that's fine also. Hmm. I am no
child-schrink-wannabe but, if we just encourage kids to be open to every
language, they will just click to the ones they fancy.

Regards,
OT generator/exploder v0.0.1pre1, Maciej :)

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:47    [W:0.131 / U:0.036 seconds]