SubjectRe: Surprising Kconfig depends semantics

> > default INPUT && INPUT_KEYBOARD && SERIO
> > patch (to address the things James said, in any cases it doesn't do any
> > harm).
>
> His comment didn't make much sense, INPUT_KEYBOARD is still independent of
> SERIO.
> The easier solution is probably to force SERIO to 'y' as well, as the
> point of hiding it behind EMBEDDED is to get it compiled into the kernel.

What I mean is shouldn't build serio by default all the time. USB doesn't
need it as well as some other drivers like the Amiga keyboard driver.
Serio can also be used by more things than I keyboard driver. Maybe I
misunderstood?

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:47    [W:0.042 / U:0.020 seconds]