    SubjectRe: Badness in device_release at drivers/base/core.c:84
    From

    > You might be able to get useful information without using a serial
    > console if you turn off your CDROM drives so they don't add extra output,
    > but your best bet is to use a serial console.
    >
    > --
    > Justin

    Justin,

    I am going to try with the SCSI disk drive alone after diconnecting the
    cdrom drivers.

    I'll look into serial console and try to set it up.Do i need extra
    hardware or cables to run serial console? any poniters or setup
    suggestions would be welcome as i never used serial consoles before.
    Regards,

    Paul

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:47    [W:0.025 / U:0.176 seconds]