SubjectConvert utime, stime, cutime, cstime to struct timeval

I've converted the task struct items mentioned in $subject to struct
timeval and converted all the core code that I found that touched it to
the appropriate conversions. This is a prerequisite patch for forward
porting the process timing patch I've written for 2.4 kernels. The
process timing patch uses the tsc on x86 machines to give much more
accurate process timing instead of the current statistical process
timing. I've attempted to make sure that this won't break arches other
than x86 (and I know it's sufficient for the ppc64, ppc, ia64, and
x86_64 in addition to x86 under the 2.4 kernel, but I might have missed
something under 2.6).

Patch is available at
http://xsintricity.com/dledford/struct_timeval.patch (it's a bit large
to be attached) or can be retrieved from bk://linux-scsi.bkbits.net/dledford

--
Doug Ledford <dledford@redhat.com> 919-754-3700 x44233
Red Hat, Inc.