    SubjectRe: Weird problem with nforce2
    On Friday 29 August 2003 14:54, Rahul Karnik wrote:
    > Markus Hästbacka wrote:
    > > My chipset is NForce2, and needs NVIDIA NForce/NForce2 so the agp
    > > can work with full power. Thank you.
    > This is not true; AGP works perfectly fine with the in-kernel drivers.
    > You can set your video card to use the in-kernel AGP even if it is
    > Nvidia, I think (use the NvAgp option in XF86Config).
    > If not, maybe the patch has not been updated for the latest kernels, and
    > you will have to wait for someone to do so. In that case, this list is
    > not the place to ask.

    The patch is fully up to date, I'm running 2.6.0-test4-mm1.

    nForce2 AGPGART plus the binary NVIDIA drivers kills my box on startup. I just
    disabled AGPGART and used NVAGP provided with the drivers and I get working
    AGP 8x.

    Anybody else with this?

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:48    [W:0.067 / U:3.068 seconds]