Subjectkernel 2.4.22 IDE/SCSI CDRW crashing still
I am still getting the kernel panic when mounting my CD-RW
drive (ide-scsi) with 2.4.22. This is the one that appeared with 2.4.21.
I'm not an expert on these things but I got the impression this was
being addressed but I have been off the list since reporting it with
2.4.21. Am I mistaken? Or has my 2.4.22 build perhaps gone awry?

Dave

--
A computer without Microsoft is like chocolate cake without mustard.