SubjectRe: Reading accurate size of recepts from serial port
Date
Le Mardi 26 Août 2003 16:22, Stuart MacDonald a écrit :
> I may be mistaken, but I believe that Windows serial drivers work the
> same way; so whatever you meant by your previous comment that you can
> get what you want under windows, either you can get the same thing
> under linux, or windows doesn't behave like you think it does.
I actually don't know how it works, because I didn't contrive it (I can only
rely on what has been told to me by the people whom has done it). I'm only in
charge of porting it to Linux.
Anyway, I'm on the way to another solution (by using some property of CCSDS
segments, and see what happens).
--
Laurent Hugé.