SubjectRe: Problem with 2.6-testXX and alcatel speedtouch usb modem
>I try to make this modem working.
>It works very well on kernel 2.4 series.
>It work with some kernel 2.6 until test2-mm1.
>But since test2-mm1, the newer kernel doesn't work anymore.
>There is 2 related drivers for this modem.
>The one which is included in the kernel and which can be found here :
>http://www.linux-usb.org/SpeedTouch/
>and the one which I've always used until now :
>speedtouch.sourceforge.net

>when I notice that the old one doesn't work anymore, I try with the driver
>which included in the kernel, without success.

>It crashed when I do "pppd call adsl".
>I can load the firmware.

Looks like this is happening to all 2.6.0-test3 users with speedtouch usb modems
And i heard that speedtouch.sf.net developers want to leave 2.6 tree stabilize more a little bit to continue develop drivers with the correct support.

Im sure we can help test drivers with the correct support for 2.6