SubjectRead in ext3

Hi,

I have a doubt on how ext3 handles read in this specific case.

Assume that a page is written to the journal but not yet updated
to its actual location and before updating the actual copy the
page
gets invalidated. Now if a read comes to the same
data, which block will be read: the journal copy or the actual
copy ?

First of all, will this situation ever occur ? The page will be
marked dirty until it is written to its actual location so it
may
never get invalidated until it is written to the actual
location!

I appreciate your help.

Since I'm not subscribed to this list, could you please CC your
answers to my personal mailid.

Thanks.
Vijayan