    SubjectRe: 2.6.0-test3 oddities
    Dominik Strasser wrote:
    > 1. My network card is not detected. It is a 3Com 3C509B EtherLink III,
    > which is correctly dtetcted by isapnp, but the card driver doesn't
    > recognize it. I don't have any network device. This seems to have
    > something to do with the ressources on my MB which is a Gigabyte 5-AA
    > which is an AT sized ATX MB. USB is disabled in the BIOS, but if I
    > enable USB in the kernel, a ressource conflict between the network card
    > and USB is reported. I am attaching my .config + the bootlog output.
    Following up myself:
    modprobing 3c509 worked. I didn't remember that I changed this one, too.
    I'll retry with USB enabled.
    OK, done. It works. I am sure, that test2 didn't. The PnP changes in
    test3 seem to have cured this problem. The other issues persist, though.

    Dominik

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:47    [W:0.022 / U:0.016 seconds]