    Date said:
    > be doing) PS/2 genre of keyboards. For USB for example you don't get an
    > interrupt and a scancode per keypress. You get the current keyboard
    > state.

    Then how am I getting infinitely repeating keys with a USB keyboard? I
    recently switched to a kinesis ergo USB keyboard, and I had to disable
    autorepeat in X because I had problems with keys occasionally repeating
    infinitely until I hit something else to make it stop. I haven't tracked
    down whether that's a hardware problem or in software.

    Are you aware of that happening with USB keyboards?

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:47    [W:0.020 / U:35.888 seconds]