Date said:
> be doing) PS/2 genre of keyboards. For USB for example you don't get an
> interrupt and a scancode per keypress. You get the current keyboard
> state.

Then how am I getting infinitely repeating keys with a USB keyboard? I
recently switched to a kinesis ergo USB keyboard, and I had to disable
autorepeat in X because I had problems with keys occasionally repeating
infinitely until I hit something else to make it stop. I haven't tracked
down whether that's a hardware problem or in software.

Are you aware of that happening with USB keyboards?

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:47    [W:0.139 / U:8.476 seconds]