SubjectRe: Messing with Kconfig.
On Fri, 1 Aug 2003, John Bradford wrote:

> > So I'm looking at menuconfig and contemplating rearranging the heck out of it
>
> Please don't. This comes up from time to time on the mailing list,
> and massive re-arrangements are usually a Bad Thing.

Of course "massive" re-arrangements all at once have always been rejected,
and we've seen obvious examples of that in the kernel build/config system
area already.

One should have learned, though, that small incremental changes can achieve
similar results and are much more acceptable to the rest of the community.

Nicolas

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:47    [W:0.054 / U:0.460 seconds]