SubjectRe: 2.4.22-pre3 and reiserfs boot problem
On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 18:40:15 +0300
Ville Herva <vherva@niksula.hut.fi> wrote:

>> > ok, I did the reiserfsck and it works flawlessly. No errors no problems no
> > hang.
> > I tried mount afterwards and it still hangs.
> > Is there some recent change around the mount procedure itself? maybe it is
> > really unrelated to reiserfs and 3ware...
>
> Is it just this partition or any reiserfs fs on 3ware?

Hm, unfortunately I can't tell, I have no other partition available on 3ware

> > Oleg Drokin <green@namesys.com> wrote:
> > > Then next step would be probably to try and mount the partition from
> > > usermodelinux if you are able to conduct such a test.
>
> It it possible to mount raw partitions with UML?

Hm, I never tried UML. I really wonder if there is nobody else with 3ware and
reiserfs available for re-checking 2.4.22-pre3. Only to see if this is a
singular problem or reproducable elsewhere.

Regards,
Stephan

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans