    SubjectRe: 2.4.22-pre3 and reiserfs boot problem
    On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 18:40:15 +0300
    Ville Herva <> wrote:

    >> > ok, I did the reiserfsck and it works flawlessly. No errors no problems no
    > > hang.
    > > I tried mount afterwards and it still hangs.
    > > Is there some recent change around the mount procedure itself? maybe it is
    > > really unrelated to reiserfs and 3ware...
    > Is it just this partition or any reiserfs fs on 3ware?

    Hm, unfortunately I can't tell, I have no other partition available on 3ware

    > > Oleg Drokin <> wrote:
    > > > Then next step would be probably to try and mount the partition from
    > > > usermodelinux if you are able to conduct such a test.
    > It it possible to mount raw partitions with UML?

    Hm, I never tried UML. I really wonder if there is nobody else with 3ware and
    reiserfs available for re-checking 2.4.22-pre3. Only to see if this is a
    singular problem or reproducable elsewhere.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:46    [W:0.027 / U:38.724 seconds]