SubjectRe: 2.6.0t2 Hangs randomly
One thing strange though.

root tty1 Thu Jul 31 07:32 - 07:32 (00:00)
reboot system boot 2.6.0-test2-mm1- Thu Jul 31 07:31 (02:58)
amnesia pts/0 :0.0 Thu Jul 31 01:08 - crash (06:23)

It seems that I can still receive emails when the box freezed.
As we can see, I didn't logoff for 6+ hours... but i can't ping,
can't ssh, can't revive the box.

Eugene

<quote sender="Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi">