    SubjectRe: NetGear WG602 Linux Source Code?
    Hello,

    Probably coincidence, but this morning I received an email from NetGear's tech
    support manager saying that they will be putting together a package with all the
    relevant source in it and making it available as soon as possible.

    So, looks like we might be able to play with this box soon ;-)

    Rgds,
    John...