SubjectRe: The Well-Factored 386

David D. Hagood wrote:
> David S. Miller wrote:
>
>> And I don't care if you don't like my attitude, my job as
>> list manager is not to be liked by people or to have them
>> like my attitude. My job is to keep the lists clean.
>

> I'd just like to say "BRAVO SIR!" I am glad to see you doing this, and I
> support your actions 100%.
>
> Anybody's right of freedom of speech ends when they force the unwilling
> to listen - this troll was -10, Offtopic. He was not talking about the
> kernel, any development of interest to the kernel, and I for one am glad
> he is getting bounced.
>
> Let him post his drivel-scribblings on Slashdot, along with goatse.cx,
> the porn trolls, and the *BSD is dead trolls.

I personally have made more than my fair share of off-topic posts. Some
of them have been filtered, which really doesn't bother me, because,
well, they were off-topic.

Sometimes, I get carried away, but I do keep in mind that off-topic
posts can be very rude. I remind myself of this out of respect for
others on the list.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:47    [W:0.110 / U:1.308 seconds]