    SubjectRe: The Well-Factored 386
    On Tue, Jul 29, 2003 at 02:27:32AM +0100, Alan Cox wrote:
    > On Maw, 2003-07-29 at 01:34, jw schultz wrote:
    > > Now if we could cut off the threads about BK (as opposed to
    > > bk servers) started by anyone other than Larry...
    >
    > Even better - by Larry too, excepting when its kernel relevant like
    > downtimes, updates etc

    Dave and Linus cc-ed me on the vger crackdown discussions and I offered
    to unsubscribe from the kernel list if it would help. Dave's comment was
    that I don't start the wars, which is probably true. I tend to respond
    to attacks, not go looking for fights. I'd be curious to know when it is
    that you think I've started a flame fest here, Alan.

    I'm here for two reasons, I like OS topics and I want to support BK.
    That latter one is a problem, the same character traits which make
    me want to help people when they have problems are the ones that make
    me participate in the BK flames. If the kernel community is ready to
    operate on a lower level of support from us, I'll bow out. It hasn't
    been pleasant being here for the last couple of years and I'd prefer
    to be gone.
    --
    ---