SubjectRe: The Well-Factored 386
Date
though probably not always that enlightning as announced, I certainly would
not consider those artices 'off topic'. - i fact, despite i don't understand
a word of those silly idiomatic texts, sometimes, i found the latest one
quite interesting and, tightly reated to 'assembly' . any attempt to trying
to documenting on the rsp. cpu should be regarded "on-topic", what else...!

and, no #reader# (as opposed to some until now un-known, sort of 'maintainer')
seems to have felt offended so there is no reason to that rude admonition.
for instance, i would find those overly repeated, stupid questions about some
obscure 'real mode' in linux (or for access to #the# graphic memory) much
more annoying and accordinly "off topic" - if i would, at all.

or, were you trying to cut down a bit on the tremendous traffic in this group?
what a great relief...

thanks + regards,

hp

David S. Miller am Montag, 28. Juli 2003 15:06:
> On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 04:44:56 -0400
>
> "Rick A. Hohensee" <rickh@capaccess.org> wrote:
> > The four actual main modes of the 386
>
> Please stop making off-topic postings. If you continue to do
> so I will have to yank you from the lists at vger.kernel.org
> and filter you from sending emails to the lists.
>
> Thank you.
> -
> To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-assembly"
> in the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org

Linux,Assembly,Forth: http://www.lxhp.in-berlin.de/index-lx.shtml en/de
FAQ(s) + DOCs at http://linuxassembly.org
pse, reply to << lx -at- lxhp -dot- in-berlin -dot- de >>