    Subjectvery urgent
    Dear friend,

    After going through your profile searching for a God
    fearing, honest and trustworthy person to be of
    assistance to me and my twins sister, I was convince
    in my spirit to contact you which we know that you will never betray us
    when this money transferred into you account. Please read this
    very careful and get me back soonest.

    My name is Davson Joe ,22years from Sierra
    Leone.My father,my twins sister and I escaped from our
    country at the heat of the civil war after loosing my
    mother and two of my senior brothers in the war. As a
    result of the political instability in my country even
    after the war, my father established his cocoa and
    coffee export business in Abidjan, Ivory Coast. He was
    in Buake, a northern city to negotiate for the
    purchase of a cocoa plantation when he was shot and
    killed the rebel troupes fighting to take over
    the government of the country on the 22nd September,
    2002.

    The death of my father has now made me an orphan and
    thereby exposing me to danger. Before the unfortunate
    death, my late father had in his personal account with
    a bank here the sum of $16.5m.

    As a result of the present insecurity of lives and
    property in this country, I wish request that you
    assisted me use your account in your country to
    transfer the balance of my father's account. Again, to
    assist us with a letter of invitation that will make
    me get a visa to your country for
    residence inorder for us to continue our education and
    to invest the fund in a viable business venture. If
    this is ecceptable to you, send me a mail through my
    regulare-mail account so that we can discuss your
    commission for the service.

    Yours, Davson & SISTER

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:47    [W:0.020 / U:125.292 seconds]