SubjectRe: Switching to the OSL License, in a dual way.
* Dean McEwan <dean.mcewan@eudoramail.com> [030724 13:51]:
> you, but after reading the diary where he says one
> particular type of scum of the universe can trade their
> photos as far as he's concerned. Eurrggh. I feel dirty

RMS> All of these acts should be legal as long as no one is coerced.

Does that one not explicitly exclude what you are talking about?

It's also wise to take not everything for serious that is written by
some dude. ;)

> inside for calling myself a "GPL FUNDAMETALIST" to him and
> the community.

Fundamentalists should always feel dirty. In so far this is pretty ok.

Stefan

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:47    [W:0.027 / U:0.756 seconds]