Subjectswsusp / 2.6.0-test1

swsusp is working fine, but mplayer
in sdl and xv output mode displays a blank
screen after a resume.

Piii, debian unstable, dell latitude c600,
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc Rage Mobility M3
AGP 2x (rev 02)

what else shall I post, or how can I debug the problem?

other issues:
- hostap driver 0.0.3 doesn't work. But pcmcia stop/start
fixed it. but that required a kernel patch anyway, as
hostap still isn't part of the kernel and thus maybe not
up to date (don't know).
- there are at least two suspend events, one for pressing
and one for releasing the key. I wrote a script that
creates a pid file and removed it 30 seconds later -
and in the mean time ignored any request to suspend.
(if you press the suspend key longer, you get even more events.)

Regards, Andreas