    Subjectswsusp / 2.6.0-test1

    swsusp is working fine, but mplayer
    in sdl and xv output mode displays a blank
    screen after a resume.

    Piii, debian unstable, dell latitude c600,
    01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc Rage Mobility M3
    AGP 2x (rev 02)

    what else shall I post, or how can I debug the problem?

    other issues:
    - hostap driver 0.0.3 doesn't work. But pcmcia stop/start
    fixed it. but that required a kernel patch anyway, as
    hostap still isn't part of the kernel and thus maybe not
    up to date (don't know).
    - there are at least two suspend events, one for pressing
    and one for releasing the key. I wrote a script that
    creates a pid file and removed it 30 seconds later -
    and in the mean time ignored any request to suspend.
    (if you press the suspend key longer, you get even more events.)

    Regards, Andreas

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:47    [W:0.024 / U:38.992 seconds]