SubjectCould not open debufiles.list on Redhat 9 kernel compile
I've seen quite a few references to this with google, I haven't seen a
solution. The problem is making a stock kernel with 'make rpm' on a
redhat 9 system. Redhat has done something to rpm with version 9 that
is causing it to create a debug package for every package you make.
Unfortunately whatever it's doing is busted for stock kernels.

I've been unable to find a way to turn off this generation. There is
a variable %_enable_debug_packages 1 in the redhat macros, I've turned
it off, but that hasn't helped.

So, how do I disable this 'feature'? Does anyone know?

* Jay Denebeim Moderator *
* newsgroup submission address: *
* moderator contact address: *
* personal contact address: *