    SubjectRe: Who's minding the IDE driver?!?
    jiho@c-zone.net wrote:
    > I've had no response to my earlier post (Subject: IDE driver: CBLID
    > revisited).
    >
    > In comparing the driver to docs I have, I've noticed some things and
    > have more to say about the VIA support, but I'm not much for sending
    > e-mail to myself....

    I read it... saved it for later reply, even ;-)

    (I'm the author of libata, a new ATA driver)

    > I posted to this list to begin with because I found nowhere else to take
    > the issue. It seems impossible to determine who's supposed to be
    > maintaining the IDE driver these days.

    Bart is: Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz <B.Zolnierkiewicz@elka.pw.edu.pl>

    Though Vojtech Pavlik is typically considered maintainer of the Via IDE
    driver.

    Jeff

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:46    [W:0.024 / U:1.164 seconds]