SubjectRe: Dell vs. GPL
On Mon, 2003-06-30 at 16:43, wrote:
> Well.. I prefer to think of it as working at a large corporate data center with
> a 10,000 square foot server room that provides central computing services for a
> $400M/year organization that just happens to be in the business sector of
> "higher education".
> And does your NDA *REALLY* say "Thou shalt not go to the cops if
> you find out about illegal activity"?

I do not know about Mr. Hedrick's specifics, but in NDA's involved in
settlement negotiations there are often non-disclosure clauses that are
at least in effect until settlement is reached, and some times beyond.
I have also had to sign contracts that require I do not disclose
anything I learn on the job, except to law enforcement personnel.
Andre's situation may be like this. Sure, he can report it, but he
can't talk about it to anyone else!

First Law of System Requirements: "Anything is possible if you don't
know what you're talking about..." -- Unknown