    SubjectRe: Dell vs. GPL
    On Mon, 2003-06-30 at 16:43, Valdis.Kletnieks@vt.edu wrote:
    > Well.. I prefer to think of it as working at a large corporate data center with
    > a 10,000 square foot server room that provides central computing services for a
    > $400M/year organization that just happens to be in the business sector of
    > "higher education".
    >
    > And does your NDA *REALLY* say "Thou shalt not go to the cops if
    > you find out about illegal activity"?

    I do not know about Mr. Hedrick's specifics, but in NDA's involved in
    settlement negotiations there are often non-disclosure clauses that are
    at least in effect until settlement is reached, and some times beyond.
    I have also had to sign contracts that require I do not disclose
    anything I learn on the job, except to law enforcement personnel.
    Andre's situation may be like this. Sure, he can report it, but he
    can't talk about it to anyone else!

    Trever
    --
    First Law of System Requirements: "Anything is possible if you don't
    know what you're talking about..." -- Unknown