SubjectRe: networking bugs and bugme.osdl.org
On Sad, 2003-06-28 at 01:32, Larry McVoy wrote:
> Is there any interest in having us mirror the bugzilla DB and work on
> making an interface that works for people with different needs? I had
> already assumed that I'd get hissed out of the room if I proposed this
> so feel free to say no if that's what you want.

I already pull chunks of bugzilla data into plain text for processing,
the more formats and tools the better. You can do a lot of great things
with large sets of bugzilla data when you throw it at a text indexing
engine for example.

One of my todo list items is to learn enough emacs to play with feeding
bugzilla data into the remembrance agent and seeing what happens

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:36    [W:0.076 / U:1.596 seconds]