SubjectRe: [OT] Re: Troll Tech [was Re: Sco vs. IBM]
Larry McVoy wrote:
> The part you don't seem to want to accept is that
> I don't agree with the merits of the arguments presented. And my view
> is based on real world experience versus the theoretical views of the
> people making the arguments.

What you don't want to accept is that some of us speak from practical
experience, too. Just because you have not walked my road does not mean
my road is non-existent.

It must be a very limited world you live in, if you must personally
experience everything in order to accept it's reality. Has it occurred
to you that someone else might develop different views based on
different experiences and goals?

--
Scott Robert Ladd