SubjectRe: Success stories, disappearing Oopses and ps/2 keyboard
Date
On Wednesday 25 June 2003 10:13, Konstantin Kletschke wrote:
> No, that would be no Problem. Often, if I browse in mutt and press Arrow
> Keys, it is autorepeated suddenly but I only pressed the Key shortly!
> The Kernel does not realize it is released since ages. Pressing again
> the kernel stops repeating. That happens with all keys and when with
> arrow or PageUp/Down keys in slrn it drives me mad!

I have seen this problem ever since I started using 2.5 on my laptop. I can
easily recreate it by pressing two keys at the same time, it seems that then
something gets screwed up and he repeats one of the two keys 20-30 times when
it stops.

I'll test with that clock=pit option later, when I have the chance to reboot.

Jan
--
Q: How did you get into artificial intelligence?
A: Seemed logical -- I didn't have any real intelligence.